Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Welcome Friends!

Okay so we’re not quit finished setting up here but I thought we better not make you wait too long or you might revoke your friend card. 

For those of you who have followed Tammy and I over from our design blogs thank you!  We appreciate all your support and can’t wait to take you through the in’s and out’s of eating right and becoming a healthier you! 

For those of you who are new to this here blog and have never heard of us before thank you for trusting us to lead you in the right direction and taking charge of your personal health!  You wont regret it.

Here we plan to post weekly recipes or even bi-weekly recipes that we have found or created on our own.  We will share exercise tips, programs and regiments, great deals on equipment and anything else we think you will find useful.

We plan to do giveaways down the road as well.  Watch for things like supplement giveaways, work out equipment, online credits for free foods and hopefully some really cool stuff like maybe a new Vitamix blender!

A brief history on us…

I, Sommer am a stay at home mom to three children ages 10, 7 and 5.  I have like many others tried and failed with many programs over the years.  Not long ago I found out about the Paleo diet.  I hate to call it that because it’s not a diet.  If you are overweight sure you will loose weight on it but it’s a lifestyle and if you don’t make it a lifestyle you will not see the results it promises.  Tammy and I will go into more of the diet in a later posts.  I also started Crossfit in May 2011.  By far this is my preferred method of exercise.  It’s not for everyone.  But it can work for anyone.  Listen folks I know there is no one single method of diet or exercise that works for everyone so that is why we started this blog.  To give you lots of info, options and support to find what works best for you!

Tammy and I met 7 years ago when I bought my first home two doors down from her.  We became fast friends and learned quickly that we worked great as a team.  We started working out together, making meal plans together, even grocery shopping.  That eventually spiraled into creating, shopping and designing together hence our design blogs.

Tammy is a stay at home mother to two children ages 7 and 4.  She has a husband who does contract work in the middle east.  So she wears many hats along with her blog(s) and exercise.  She is the fitness queen.  She owns probably every workout dvd there is.  She also owns every piece of home workout equipment available.  She loves to try new things and will be primarily the one here who will be doing the reviews on new products on the market. 

Tammy just started the Paleo diet this week, yay I’m so excited!  And she has started back to her workout routine after a bit of a break.  So I fully expect to hear her whining over the next week haha. 

So check back soon I already have my very first favorite recipe to share with you tomorrow!

 

~Sommer

2 comments:

  1. How awesome!!!! Congratulations to the both of you. Tammy I have been following and reading your posts forever. I can't wait to read this...such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received a check for over $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete