This has been one of my favorite meals to date. The sweet cherry sauce it a beautiful compliment to the pork.
This came out of the “Everyday Paleo” cookbook.
1 1/2 lbs. Pork Tenderloin
1 c Chicken Broth
1c Dried Cherries
1/4 c Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbsp. Extra Virgin olive oil
1 sprig rosemary
- Heat oil in a large skillet, season pork with sea salt and pepper, place in pan and sear on all sides for about 5-8 minutes until brown all over.
- Add the chicken broth, vinegar, dried cherries, and rosemary, cook for about another 20-25 minutes turning the pork occasionally.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board and cover with foil for about 5-7 minutes.
- Reduce the sauce while stirring for another 3 minutes or so until the sauce becomes like syrup, discard the rosemary.
- Slice the tenderloin and serve with fresh steamed veggies or over mashed cauliflower topped with cherry sauce.